About the Company
Savills Investment Management (Savills IM) is an international real estate investment manager, which is owned by Savills plc, the global real estate services group. C. 340+ staff are employed in 15+ offices across Europe and Asia. Gross assets under management are c. EUR 24bn, predominantly in pooled funds and separate accounts.
Savills IM is in a rapid growth phase, expanding its global presence as well as the products and services offered, that post acquisition of a relevant shareholding in DRC SIM now encompasses both Equity and Private debt funds. An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
About the Job
Savills IM Marketing Team partners with various stakeholders to provide our investors and prospects with best-in-class RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, presentations, and marketing materials to effectively market our platform to existing and prospective institutional investors and their consultants. We are seeking an analyst to develop, enhance, and produce marketing materials that communicate our strategies, capabilities, performance, and insights, primarily RFPs/RFIs/DDQs and pitchbooks. The analyst will coordinate with multiple parties and communicate frequently to ensure that information is complete and accurate and that we deliver a quality final product in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Develop clear, concise and targeted written content for RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, corporate and product presentations, external fund benchmark databases, rankings and ad hoc requests from prospective and existing investors and consultants. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to gather information and tailor responses.
- Use advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills to develop and enhance marketing materials and presentations. Ensure they articulate a coherent, logical and compelling storyline, are visually appealing, and align with Savills IM brand.
- Manage the workflow associated with receiving and prioritizing tasks. This includes coordinating with internal parties to receive information and feedback, reviewing outputs for accuracy and completeness, and facilitating compliance approvals.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to manage on-time delivery across multiple items and navigate among competing priorities and deadlines.
- Maintain the library of best-in-class business development content using existing systems.
- Review final materials to ensure we always deliver a clean and accurate final product.
- Experience in RFPs, business development, marketing or related field;
- Excellent writing and editing skills required with demonstrated expertise in working in a content development role. Command of the English language including grammar, sentence structure, and proofreading;
The successful individual will have:
- Project management, relationship management, and organisational skills to drive deliverables to completion within the context of a collaborative culture
- Proactive, responsive, motivated, and adept in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- High degree of professionalism and client service mindset
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.