About the Company
Savills Investment Management (Savills IM) is an international real estate investment manager, which is owned by Savills plc, the global real estate services group. C. 340+ staff are employed in 17 offices across Europe and Asia. Gross assets under management are c. EUR 24bn, predominantly in pooled funds and separate accounts.
Savills IM is in a rapid growth phase, expanding its global presence as well as the products and services offered, that post acquisition of a relevant shareholding in DRC SIM now encompasses both Equity and Private debt funds. An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
About the Job
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the transactions team within our Spanish office. This role will be responsible for the preparation of cash flows, property presentations, market presentations and management of databases among other tasks. It will also support the transactions team as required in all acquisitions carried out by the department.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Cash Flows to support acquisitions
- Assisting in the preparation of internal investment memorandums to investment committee
- Tracking and updating internal databases
- Supporting the acquisitions team with ongoing transactions
- Demonstrable Real Estate exposure
- Exposure to/knowledge of real estate acquisitions
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and oral
- Portuguese language skills would be a plus, however not essential
- Must be a results oriented individual
- Team Player with the ability to multi task
- Have experience gained within a financial institution
- Solid financial skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Basic legal knowledge
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.