About the Company
Savills Investment Management (“Savills IM”) is a global independent investment management business of the Savills group, with a 30-year track record and over EUR26.9 bn of assets under management. It has grown to operate across 17 offices, encompassing nearly 360 employees.
Savills IM is in a rapid growth phase, expanding its global presence as well as the products and services offered, that post acquisition of a relevant shareholding in DRC SIM now encompasses both Equity and Private debt funds. An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
To strengthen our team in Frankfurt or Munich, we are looking for an employee in the Fund Finance Team as soon as possible.
- Supervision of the financial accounting of real estate and fund companies according to local GAAP; KAGB and IFRS
- Financial reporting to German and international investors as well as internal or external partners
- Support in securing debt financing for real estate transactions and subsequent ongoing communication with banks
- Support in the development and management of international investment structures for real estate funds and individual mandates
- Coordination of commercial processes of investment companies, in particular cash management, management of service companies, tax reporting and corporate governance
- Demonstrable professional experience with a focus on accounting, finance or taxation; preferably with a real estate-specific and international orientation
- First international experience is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; fluent written and spoken German and English; additional languages an advantage
- Team player
- Motivated, independent way of working and "hands-on" mentality, analytical and accurate way of working, high resilience
What You Can Expect:
- A responsible and independent job with attractive development opportunities in the Fund Finance team
- A challenging job profile with a broad range of topics as well as an international working environment with close cooperation with colleagues in our European offices
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a manageable, friendly and collegial team
- An attractive remuneration package with allowance for the company pension scheme
- An international orientation through the worldwide network of Savills IM
- Individual further training measures and certifications
- Work location in Frankfurt or Munich with good transport connections in each case
- Creative freedom and flexible working hours as well as mobile work
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.