About the Company
Savills Investment Management (“Savills IM”) is a global independent investment management business of the Savills group, with a 30-year track record and over EUR26.9 bn of assets under management. It has grown to operate across 17 offices, encompassing nearly 360 employees.
Savills IM is in a rapid growth phase, expanding its global presence as well as the products and services offered, that post acquisition of a relevant shareholding in DRC SIM now encompasses both Equity and Private debt funds. An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
About the Job
Savills IM are seeking to hire a Business Analyst (BA) to be based in the UK and who is willing to work in both in our London office and from home.
The role will work primarily on Savills IMs Enterprise and Data Management Integration (EDMI) Programme but may be required to also support other IT deliverables.
The successful candidate will provide BA SME and support the delivery of a number of in progress and planned EDMI workstreams including Client Quarterly Reporting, Data Warehouse Creation and Extension, Client Portal etc
The role will involve working with all parts of the business in order to specify requirements, agree priorities and to understand dependencies.
The BA will work in conjunction with: Head of IT, Head of IT Change Management, Data Architects and Data Engineers
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interviewing stakeholders to understand requirements, dependencies and priorities
- Documentation of information in design documents and backlog items in order to deliver functional requirements / non-functional specifications for delivery to 3rd Party Suppliers and Development Teams
- Supporting the development team in story creation, refinement and story-pointing
- Facilitating workshops to prioritise and schedule story delivery
- Suggesting improvements for, and outlining the benefits of improvements in production processes and providing process flow documentation
- Managing the interview, workshop and delivery timetable in order to meet deadlines
- Regularly reporting progress with stakeholders, including raising risks, issues and other noteworthy project items in a timely manner
- Ensuring strict control of client information and data
Candidates will need to demonstrate Problem Solving capabilities, as well as being fluent in verbal and written English. Other key qualities include:
- Demonstrable experience fulfilling similar roles in either IT or FS sectors
- Capable of building strong working relationships when working as part of a team to drive out solutions
- Able to manage moving deadlines and changing priorities, and maintain a flexible mindset when managing conflicting priorities across the business
- Agile and Waterfall Delivery knowledge
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Requirements Gathering, Tracking and Management
- Problem Solving & Options Analysis
- Presentation and Documentation Production Skills
- MS Visio, Excel, MS Word Etc
- Self Starter / Proactive Approach
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.