Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment manager, which is ultimately controlled by Savills PLC, the top entity of the international real estate services group. In Italy it operates through a regulated Fund Management Company (an SGR) in compliance with Italian regulation and owning an AIFMD license.
Purpose of the Job
Support the risk management function in Italy and collaborate with the Group Risk & Compliance team.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Risk analysis: collection, input and elaboration of data with excel files
- Calculation of key risk indicators for managed AIFs
- Sensitivity analysis / risk score cards maintenance
- Counterparty Credit Risk Assessment
- Reporting activity (group and statutory/regulatory): input and preparation of the various reports (quarterly and semi-annual)
- Maintain / review data in information system and database used by the risk manager
- Any other related task as required by the head of function
- Support to risk analysis activity required by Group policies and standards from time to time
- Degree qualified (Economics and Finance and/or Master in Financial Real Estate), with an aptitude for quantitative techniques, an analytical approach to completing assignments and strong attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong IT & Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- An ability to work on a diverse range of ongoing projects and tasks (as above).
- Able to write and communicate in Italian and English fluently.