About the Company
Savills Investment Management (“Savills IM”) is a global independent investment management business of the Savills group, with a 30-year track record and over EUR26.9 bn of assets under management. It has grown to operate across 17 offices, encompassing nearly 360 employees.
Savills IM is in a rapid growth phase, expanding its global presence as well as the products and services offered, that post acquisition of a relevant shareholding in DRC SIM now encompasses both Equity and Private debt funds. An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
About the Job
The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible of managing the assets of various Funds. Savills IM is planning to expand and acquire more assets in the Nordics.
The number of assets, type of assets (retail, office, logistics, residential) and the locations (Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden) of the assets the Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for, may therefore vary over time.
The Senior Asset Manager will be based in Stockholm. The role will require travelling to the assets approximately 3-5 days a month.
The role will include Line Manager responsibilities of 1-2 analysts.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Continuous monitoring of Nordic Assets.
- Driving strategy through creation and management of asset plans to optimise fund returns.
- Actively seeking ways adding value of improving yields/NOI.
- Assuring a high quality and transparent reporting platform/process on asset performance.
- Efficient management of assets as well as overseeing and manage third party advisers (property managers, letting agents, professional advisers and legal teams etc).
- Taking part in due diligence acquisition processes
- Leading refurbishment projects and take responsibility for costs and timing
- Negotiating terms with tenants/occupiers/third parties
- Taking the lead when disposing the assets.
- Reporting (quarterly / monthly) depending on the fund.
- Implementing ESG strategies.
Candidates will need to demonstrate significant experience of asset management/transactions in the Nordic Real Estate Market, preferably from another Nordic Fund Management company. Other key qualities include:
- Experience in budgeting, reporting, leasing, project management, and managing third party advisors.
- Master's degree in Engineering or Business
- MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, ambitious
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.