To produce best in class presentation and marketing materials to assist in marketing our platform and products to existing and prospective institutional investors and their consultants through working with the Head of Client Capital, UK and other internal stakeholders.
We are seeking an individual to develop, enhance and produce materials that communicate our strategies, capabilities, performance and insights primarily through production of presentations and assisting with dealing with client queries.
The individual will need to coordinate with multiple parties in order to ensure information is complete and accurate and that we deliver a quality final product in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- To be responsible for the creation and production of power point presentations for the business, in order to create and maintain pitch books for new business opportunities and also for existing investor presentations.
- To source, create and manage a library of slides for presentations to institutional prospects, investors and consultants working with the internal marketing team to ensure they align to brand
- To manage the update and maintenance of fund teasers and market guides for new prospects
- To assist the Head of Client Capital, UK with providing material and managing queries for institutional prospects and consultants
- To assist the Head of Client Capital, UK with production of institutional new business pipeline reports and related management reports
- To assist the RFP Manager with the update of consultant databases