Investor Relations Associate
About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate and real-estate debt specialist managing €26 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 30 September 2022). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with over 380+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 17 locations in 14 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
We are looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join our team in Luxembourg to aid the Senior Investor Relations Manager and the Head of Luxembourg.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- On boarding investors in accordance with established procedures, coordinating with third-party administrators where applicable
- Acting as the primary point of contact for existing investors, ensuring investors' needs are met and that service levels are consistent
- Liaising with third-party administrators and internal teams to provide responses to recurring and ad-hoc data requests
- Coordinate the production and the distribution of investor reports
- Organizing and hosting investor meetings and advisory committee meetings
- Issuing existing and prospective investor communication
- Developing and preparing marketing materials
- Participating in meetings with prospective investors and assisting with investor due diligence exercises
- Conducing client analysis to support fundraising/client retention/business market intelligence
- Support Business Development team in producing and completing RFPs/DDQs and pitch books
- Maintain a log of all marketing campaigns, initiatives and communication
- ln addition, participate in a variety of projects and process improvement initiatives, partnering with colleagues from offices across different regions, as required
- University degree required
- Previous experience in CRM or related function within or supporting the real estate investment management industry
- Knowledge of Luxembourg alternative investment funds and understanding of regulatory requirements is an advantage
- Excellent writing, reporting, coordination and project management skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working across functional groups
- Must be a team player as well as being able to work independently
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- Use of initiative, good judgment and attention to detail
- Confident in front of investors, able to understand their needs and manage expectations
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Native level English (written and spoken), with native level German a strong advantage
- Technologically "savvy" with excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Compliance with rules and regulations applicable to a Luxembourg alternative investment fund manager.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.
- Business Development
- Employment type
Competitive Holiday AllowanceWe recognise the importance of time away from work and offer competitive annual leave
Global and Local NetworkingJoin in the fun of our social events, from holiday parties to summer hikes with your office colleagues.
Rewards for youWe reward our employees for loyalty and performance, and offer competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
Time for what mattersOur volunteering/charity days afford you the opportunity to give back to local communities, from soup kitchens, to canal clean-ups and bake sales.
Our people are at the core of everything we do
With offices in over 15 locations globally, Savills IM employees love to get together when they can, to network, learn, collaborate and most importantly have fun!
Investor Relations Associate
Loading application form