Outsourcing & Oversight Junior Officer
About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate and real-estate debt specialist managing €26 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 30 September 2022). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with over 380+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 17 locations in 14 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
We are looking for a diligent and motivated Outsourcing & Oversight Junior Officer to join our newly set-up Outsourcing and Oversight function. As part of a distinct team within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to develop their career within a leading investment management organisation.
The successful candidate will assist the Outsourcing & Oversight Manager in its Procurement function.
The role will involve working closely with different groups of internal experts and stakeholders across all areas of the business with a particular focus on our highest risk areas of outsourced activity:
- Property management
- Fund administration
- Transfer agency
- External valuers
- Fund distribution
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with internal and local regulations;
- Maintain an up-to-date and complete centralised Approved Supplier List;
- Work with key service providers to ensure business continuity planning;
- Assist the Outsourcing & Oversight Manager in the design and application of relevant KPIs
- Assist the Outsourcing & Oversight Manager to ensure service providers are reviewed on an ongoing basis and proper documentation produced evidencing the oversight
- Assist the Outsourcing & Oversight Manager to support future outsourcing projects of the organisation, to ensure these projects are executed effectively and remain compliant with the above-mentioned framework;
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc oversight reporting;
- University degree or equivalent level of education
- Proven experience in a similar role in the financial sector including experience with procurement and outsourcing;
- Knowledge of / interest in the investment fund industry, in particular real estate;
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Energetic, enthusiastic
- Native-level English (written and oral), any other language is a plus;
- Willingness to undertake tasks outside job remit.
- In principle full time but part time and flexible working could be considered.
- Language skills considered beneficial, French, German, Italian.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.
- Employment type
Competitive Holiday AllowanceWe recognise the importance of time away from work and offer competitive annual leave
Global and Local NetworkingJoin in the fun of our social events, from holiday parties to summer hikes with your office colleagues.
Rewards for youWe reward our employees for loyalty and performance, and offer competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
Time for what mattersOur volunteering/charity days afford you the opportunity to give back to local communities, from soup kitchens, to canal clean-ups and bake sales.
Our people are at the core of everything we do
With offices in over 15 locations globally, Savills IM employees love to get together when they can, to network, learn, collaborate and most importantly have fun!
Outsourcing & Oversight Junior Officer
Loading application form