About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate and real-estate debt specialist managing €26 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 30 September 2022). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with over 380+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 17 locations in 14 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
We are looking for an administration assistant to join our Singapore office, to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Singapore Business Support team and wider office
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and distribute all incoming post, opening physical mailbox located at the building
- Work alongside HR from London on onboarding/offboarding of personnel in APAC
- Ordering of office stationery and pantry supplies
- Co-ordinate Corporate Social Activities
- Co-ordinate Office Building related matters (ie. Power shutdown exercise, fire drill)
- Co-ordinate office facility (ie. Aircon, lights, office system furniture)
- Book couriers (domestic and international), retrieve Fedex e invoices, attaching email correspondences as supporting documents (to either corporate or fund)
- Co-ordinate with Singtel on monthly/ad hoc mobile roaming schemes for travellers
- Document and presentation preparation, formatting, printing and binding
- Retrieval of monthly invoices from the Singtel e invoices through Singtel Portal and send it to Concur Invoice
- Assistance with Quarterly Board of Directors (BOD) meeting – sending of meeting invites, collate presentation slides from various presenters, liaise with Corporate Secretariat to prepare notice prior to BOD. Follow up on minutes thereafter for final confirmation, review and DocuSign.
- Prepare monthly payment voucher for cleaning services for submission to Group Finance
- Source and Send Hampers to Clients during Festive Season
- Assist with travel bookings providing flight and hotel options using Reed & Mackay (domestic and international) for the team members, overseas office (ad- hoc basis)
- Assist with meeting organisation including event planning and external meeting co-ordination/set up
- Upload documents for signature using online tool (DocuSign)
- Input business card information into Outlook for the business
- Ad-hoc administrative duties, as required (including holiday cover for EAs)
- Fluent English language speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office, Word and Excel. Knowledge of Apple devices an advantage
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Someone who is diligent, professional and conscientious always
- Ability to multi-task
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude and be a team player who is happy to help when needed
- This position is an office-based role, the successful applicant must be available to work in Singapore on for 5 days per week
- Contribute to a dynamic, collaborative and professional culture for a regulated property investment business
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.
- Employment type
Competitive Holiday AllowanceWe recognise the importance of time away from work and offer competitive annual leave
Global and Local NetworkingJoin in the fun of our social events, from holiday parties to summer hikes with your office colleagues.
Rewards for youWe reward our employees for loyalty and performance, and offer competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
Time for what mattersOur volunteering/charity days afford you the opportunity to give back to local communities, from soup kitchens, to canal clean-ups and bake sales.
Our people are at the core of everything we do
With offices in over 15 locations globally, Savills IM employees love to get together when they can, to network, learn, collaborate and most importantly have fun!
Loading application form