About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate equity and real-estate debt specialist managing €24 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 31 March 2023). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with 430+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 17 locations in 14 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
The purpose of the job is:
- To be a key support for Singapore BD seniors and for Korea BD/IR
- To support business development efforts including drafting pitchbooks and other marketing material for Savills IM’s APAC and Europe products and strategies
- To be a key investor relations contact for APAC investors in existing SIM funds and undertake work relating to all aspects of client servicing
- To ensure client requests are responded to appropriately and promptly
- To ensure client reporting deadlines are met
- To support new client onboarding processes including drafting and coordination of RFP/DDQs, data room management and fund closing
- To ensure that all consultant and online subscriber databases are up-to-date and support the IR/BD teams in completing relevant DDQs from all other third parties
- To ensure that the necessary data is migrated and updated data on the firm’s Salesforce CRM platform
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain direct communication with Korean counterparties - manage and handle due diligence, investor questionnaires and requests
- Assist in investor marketing of the firm’s various fund products
- Lead business development efforts such as the preparation and creation of client pitchbooks/presentations, financial analysis and corporate marketing materials
- Assist with Investment mandates as necessary (financial analysis, internal approval memos, presentations, underwriting info memos)
- To conduct research and keep abreast of industry and capital raising trends/news in the region
- Respond to ad hoc investor queries, across a number of APAC funds, by email and/or telephone
- Work with finance and fund teams on preparation and distribution of periodic client reporting (including monthly, quarterly and annual reports) for APAC funds
- Assist with the operation of the shared Investor Relations inbox and provide time zone coverage for investor queries
- Assist with regional roll out of global IR initiatives
- Assist with responses to RFPs, DDQs and consultant and industry database updates
- Assist with Salesforce CRM and data room management and new client onboarding process
- Assist with formulating APAC client engagement strategy including planning and organizing investor events and content creation
- Holiday cover as appropriate
- Adherence to SavillsIM Risk and Compliance Framework
- Previous experience in real estate, real estate private equity or in asset management is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-starter attitude; ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Professional proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM systems and data rooms valued but not essential
- Fluency in English and Korean (spoken and written) is a must
- To comply with all regulatory requirements and laws as applicable to your role
- To comply with the Firm’s policies and procedures pertaining to your role and the jurisdiction in which you operate
- To abide by the SMCR Conduct Rules – UK ONLY
- To abide by any local regulatory requirements
- ESG – considering environmental, social and governmental factors which are relevant to your role.
- D&I – consider diversity and inclusion elements across all provisions of your role.