About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate equity and real-estate debt specialist managing €24 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 31 March 2023). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with 430+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 17 locations in 14 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
The role is primarily to carry out tasks in relation company secretarial / corporate matters for the funds and entities domiciled at the Luxembourg office and ensure proper and timely compliance with Luxembourg laws and regulations. The Corporate Administrator may be asked to participate in ad-hoc projects from time to time including new fund launches. The nature of the job requires close collaboration with colleagues, in particular, Finance and Portfolio Managers and Investor Relations teams located in various jurisdictions.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of board meeting agendas and scheduling of meetings
- Collection and distribution of board papers to directors and meeting attendees
- Ensuring quorum requirements will be met
- Preparation and distribution for signature by directors of any circular resolutions required
- Drafting of required documentation and follow up to implement board changes (appointment / resignation letters, resolutions etc.)
- Organisation of AGMs as required, including preparation of invitations and proxies
- Drafting of required shareholder resolutions
- In the case of an EGM, liaison with legal advisers and notaries where required
- Maintenance of shareholder registers
Entity Life Cycle Management
- Ensuring running of entities in accordance with statutory requirements (holding of annual meetings / approval of accounts, distributions etc.)
- Statutory RCS filings
Transaction Document Execution
- Preparation of transaction documents for signature
- Tracking of documents in circulation for signature
- Ensuring documents are signed appropriately
- Filing of signed documents as appropriate
- Engrossing of documents when required
- Arranging for notarisation and apostile of documents
- Obtaining transaction bibles when required
Document Management & Filing
- Continual update and review of electronic and physical company files in accordance with established procedures
- Management and dispatch of incoming post
- Assistance with the set up of bank accounts when incorporating new companies and when liquidating companies
- Maintenance and update of banking access rights in cooperation with finance Managers
- Provision of documentation requested by auditors as part of annual audits
- Coordination of confirmation letters
- High level of organisational skills.
- Excellent level of English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Luxembourg company law.
- Experience in document archiving and best practice.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a domiciliary agent or asset manager.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements and laws as applicable to your role
- To comply with the Firm’s policies and procedures pertaining to your role and the jurisdiction in which you operate
- To abide by the SMCR Conduct Rules – UK ONLY
- To abide by any local regulatory requirements
- ESG – considering environmental, social and governmental factors which are relevant to your role.
- D&I – consider diversity and inclusion elements across all provisions of your role.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.