About the Company
Savills Investment Management is an international real estate investment management firm. We are a dedicated real estate equity and real-estate debt specialist managing €24 billion on behalf of institutional investors globally (as of 31 March 2023). Our purpose is to build prosperity by investing in resilient real assets. Our vision is to be a trusted investment manager, respected for our expertise in restorative Real Estate investment enabling people, communities and ecosystems to thrive.
The firm has over 30 years of experience delivering real estate strategies for investors, with 430+ staff dedicated to positive client outcomes. Our global platform comprises 16 locations in 13 countries enabling us to combine a truly global perspective with local expertise to offer investors a range of compelling strategies.
Our strategies span Logistics & Industrial, Living, Office, Retail and Debt investments, and have been designed with the flexibility to meet the needs of a wide range of investors.
ESG is integrated into our investment-management process to ensure that ESG risks and opportunities are not siloed, but recognised and acted upon throughout our business, as well as communicated to investors.
We are looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join our Luxembourg team, to support the Senior Compliance Manager.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Compliance Manager in the maintenance of the compliance framework of the AIFM in accordance with regulation and ensuring processes, systems, and controls are in place to comply with CSSF requirements.
- Maintaining compliance registers and internal logs and updating in accordance with regulatory developments.
- Assisting with the risk-based Compliance Monitoring Plan including controls and compliance testing.
- As a member of the Savills IM group global compliance team, participate in group-wide compliance initiatives.
- Work with the Luxembourg and global financial crime team to ensure adequacy and efficiency of the risk based financial crime policies.
- Preparation of AML/CFT comfort letters and assisting the corporate administration team in responding to AML/CFT inquiries from third parties.
- Acting as AML/CFT analyst for the AIFMs due diligence on third party service providers under the supervision of the Senior Compliance Manager.
- Assisting the Senior Compliance Manager in overseeing the work of the AIFM’s delegates carrying out AML/CFT due diligence on investors or assets on behalf of the AIFM and its funds under management.
- Previous experience at a junior level in the compliance team of an AIFM, bank or financial service professional
- Working knowledge of Luxembourg compliance requirements.
- Good working knowledge of Financial Crime related requirements
- Exposure to investments funds and in particular real estate investment management an advantage.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Native level English (written and spoken), French or German an advantage
- Technologically "savvy" with excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion. We are focused on fostering a culture and environment that allows for inclusion and diversity throughout our business. Savills IM offers several employee led forums which provide support and guidance around Diversity & Inclusion, as well as ensuring our principles are built in to all of our processes, practices and expectations.